INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS > COMPU-POD JR. > INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
COMPU-POD JR. MINI TRIPOD STAND
Interactive Products Corporation manufactures the most versatile, ergonomic and rugged mobile computing and communication mounting systems available. We strive to meet and exceed our customer's expectations. We will manufacture specialized units to meet your mobile mounting needs. If you have any questions, call us toll-free at: 888-552-7867.
Thank you for your business.
WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES:
All products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturers defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase. All Laptop Docking Stations are guaranteed not to crack or break for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Interactive Products Corporation will repair or replace, at our discretion, without charge, any of our products which fail to perform due to defects in material or workmanship. Defects which result from damage or misuse, such as excessive force or improper installation, are not covered by this warranty.
Interactive Products will not be responsible for any incidental and/or consequential damage due to failure of any Interactive Products Corporation product.
Important: This Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary form state to state.
All sales are final unless approval is first obtained for merchandise return (1-888-552-7867). All items returned are subject to a restocking fee and handling charge. You must include a copy of your invoice for credit on all returned merchandise. Product returned due to customer error must be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, and in resaleable condition. A restocking charge of 20% of the purchase price will be assessed, and original shipping cost will also be deducted.
Package the merchandise in the original shipping container, if possible, and include a note detailing the reason for return along with your receipt of purchase (photo copies will be accepted). Please include your name, address and phone number.
Should the customer decide to upgrade to a heavy-duty model, Interactive Products will swap the product and apply the purchase price (excluding freight and taxes) to the purchase of an upgraded unit. Product must be returned in resalable condition. Should any portion of the returned product be damaged, Interactive Products will contact the customer to determine the reduction to their credit.
COMPU-POD JR. DOCKING STATION ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
Note: Make sure all parts are present and read all instructions prior to assembly. (SEE ASSEMBLY DETAIL & PARTS LIST)
1. Position laptop docking station (1) face up with the lip at the bottom.
2. Line up holes in the notepad clip (23) (clipping mechanism toward the lip) with the top two holes in the docking station (SEE CLIP DETAIL).
3. Attach notepad clip by inserting two button head bolts (18-3) through the notepad clip and docking station from the top, and securing with two kep nuts (15-3) screwed on from underneath. Make sure the teeth on the kep nut are touching the back of the docking station. Tighten with hex key (22-3).
4. Slide adjustable bracket (24) into dovetail bracket (23) on Laptop Docking Station and lock in place with knob (16). (SEE DOCKING STATION DETAIL).
5. Install Compu-Loc computer fastening system to Laptop Docking Station as follows: Attach plastisol coated L-brackets (10) to top of the Laptop Docking Station (1) using knobs (16) inserted from underneath.
6. Place laptop onto Laptop Docking Station and adjust L-brackets so they rest against the back of the laptop when laptop is resting on the front lip of the Laptop Docking Station.
7. Remove laptop and move L-brackets 1/8" to 1/4" closer to the front lip and tighten L-Brackets with 8 Prong Knob. *Your Compu-Loc Computer Fastening System is now set up so that the laptop will snap on and off of the Laptop Docking Station.
8. Remove the laptop from the Laptop Docking Station and insert the quick release strap (11) through the slots in the Laptop Docking Station (Feed from underneath into the right slot, across top of Laptop Docking Station, and then down through the left slot).
9. Re-attach laptop to Laptop Docking Station. Open clamshell. Lay quick release strap across the keyboard, above the function keys so as not to impede any keys. Thread strap through buckle and synch laptop to Laptop Docking Station. Laptop can now be used without releasing the buckle.